Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm working on it...

I went to the dentist yesterday. I got yelled at because I stopped wearing my mouth guard a while ago. You see, I need to wear my mouth guard because I grind and clench my teeth in my sleep...not a good thing if I want to keep these teeth of mine around for a while! So, I went home last night, dug out my mouth guard, and finally, once again, wore it to bed. My teeth did feel better in the morning, I must admit!

A few weeks ago Mathew and I decided to go to the coffee house and get smoothies. We took a wonderful walk down by the Menomonee Falls waterway and had excellent conversation. It was nice to step out of our normal routine for a few smoothies and some great talk!

On a side note: We are going to see the new Johnny Depp movie on Thursday. I am pretty excited. That's the movie that was filmed in Wisconsin. It will be nice to see some areas that I am familiar with on the big screen! That's all for now. Have a happy fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment