Friday, July 17, 2009

Museum

I completed another on my list...Go to the Milwaukee Public Museum. One of our college friends, Tim, came down from Racine to go to the Museum. We had quite the exciting outing. Little did we realize at the same time we planned to go to the Museum the Great Circus Parade would be in town too. So, we decided to cut our visit a little short so that we could beat some crazy traffic. I must say, though, my attention span was not what I expected it to be...I think I may have a little ADD. I wanted to go from one exhibit to the next and just look at it...I wasn't too interested in reading or learning. I kept imagining the exhibits would come alive, like in that one museum movie that I can't remember the name of. Afterwards we headed over to Applebees for dinner. I could always go for a good ice cream shake and Applebees food!

No comments:

Post a Comment