Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm still here!

I have been mighty busy completing one of the tasks from my list...#27 start a family. Miss Anna Mackenzie came into our world on November 8th, 2009. Now that I feel like a normal person again, I can get back to completing some more items from my list. While away from my blog, I did complete a few more items. Here they are:

#13 Rinse dirty dishes - Our dishwasher broke so we have been washing dishes by hand. While this may be cheating - we have been washing and rinsing every day so keep up with our dishes.

#20 Buy a fireproof safe - While it may also be cheating - we have accomplished this goal. Mathew had a fireproof safe but lost his key. While we were decluttering the basement (another goal that's almost accomplished) we found the key! Yeah for not having to buy another safe!

#26 Visit Jenny's classroom - I have wanted to see my sister in action for quite some time. I took advantage of my maternity leave and went in the morning. Her students presented their Powerpoint slide show on what they learned about the Holocoust. It was fun to be in the school setting again. I would like to go back some day!

#72 Update states scrapbook - I have a scrapbook of the 50 states. Our goal is to visit each one of the 50 states. Mathew is collecting shot glasses and I am doing a page in the scrapbook to go along with his collection. We are really enjoying ourselves!

#76 Fix bathroom fan - Mathew climed into the attic and duck tapped the bathroom fan so that the steam will go outside and not directly into the attic. Duck tape can do anything!

#77 Update chimney issue - Our chimney was old and falling apart. We decided to tear it down so that we wouldn't need to maintain it. It it nice to have a major project checked off from our list!

No comments:

Post a Comment