Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's Been a While

I'm still here and I'm still working on my list. I just haven't been blogging about it. Sorry! I think that life got in the way. Anywho...here are somethings that I've accomplished.

#21 - We purchased a new steam cleaner and have cleaned our carpets. They were very, very dirty!

#23 - I've made the decision to put teaching on hold. I'm not ready to be a teacher and would like to focus on devoting time to my family right now. I did get the information from Martin Luther College that I was looking for.

#37 - In an effort to get my baby weight off, I've been putting off eating dessert for a long time. I think it's working. I'm only 7 lbs. away from my pre-baby weight!

#73 - New windows for the kitchen are on order and will arrive the second week in December. We couldn't be more thrilled!

#82 - I've purchased cloth bags and only use them when I shop. I love that the handles don't break when a lot is packed into the bags. I also love that the bags don't tip over in the trunk when I take a sharp corner!

#95 - Thanks to my new stylist - Nicole at Sandy's Family Hair Designers in Menomonee Falls 251-1889 - I've been getting my hair trimmed on a regular basis. She is fantastic and I LOVE her! Give her a try if you are looking for a new stylist!

That's all for now. I just realized that I have a year to go so I had better step it up and get things going so that I can finish this list in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment